Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTS6H1Oh24M
Available until: Unknown
By Lottie
A lady called Dr Sue is trying to do a show about Cinderella and the Three Bear Witches but Teddly Bear Puppet wants to be in it even though he is not a witch and he doesn’t have hair.
I think Teddly is funny and I like his personality.
There are some really nice hats in this play.
I think this is a story about being nice to
people and finding ways to make them happy.
By Ricky
Dr Sue is good at voices and Teddly is really funny
Teddly said underwear! That is always a good word when you want to make someone laugh without being really rude
I think this is a good story because Teddly
wants to dress up like a girl. I don’t want to do that but I think every boy
who wants to dress up like a girl should be aloud to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment