Sunday, May 16, 2021

DUNDEE DELIGHT DICE (Dundee Rep)*****

 

  

By Lottie and Ricky 

Link: https://dundeerep.co.uk/whats-on/dundee-delight-dice

Available until: One more performance on 22nd May at 2pm. You’ll have access for 72 hours.

By Lottie age 6

Dundee Delight Dice is all about cardboard boxes and all the different ways you can play with them. There is an actor who shows you lots of different ways you can play with a box and you can see she is having lots of fun.

My auntie made a house out of a cardboard box once and it had curtans but that was a long time ago before I was born.

Cardboard boxes are good because you can make things with them and imagine things with them. You can draw colours and shapes and pictures on them too.

It feels like the actor is doing whatever comes into her head and there isn’t a script that tells her what to do.

I like the penguin and dragon costumes. They aren’t made out of cardboard but they are made out of things you probably have at home.

I hope we can go to the beach again soon. I like the waves and how the sea goes in and out. Dundee Delight Dice shows you can have fun at the seaside on a grey day too.

Dundee Delight Dice is really fun to watch and it has given me lots of ideas.

 

By Ricky age 6

There is lots of adverts for other plays before the story starts. That’s not part of the story. The story starts after 4 minutes.

If you have cardboard boxes tell your parents not to take them to recycling till you have finished playing with them. It is good to recycle the things you don’t need anymore but some things like cardboard boxes are very useful

I bet you’ve never WORN a cardboard box before!

If you draw on your box it doesn’t have to be neat or tidy it just has to be fun

I like the great big dices. You can throw them to decide what to do today

I like penguin football! Some footballers waddle like a penguin when they are doing a penalty run up

Dundee Delight Dice is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...