By Ricky and Lottie
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uovGPbjpcEU&feature=emb_logo
Available until: Unknown but it’s been available since July
Warning: This video contains clowns.
By Lottie aged 6
Some clowns waited for a bus and it didn’t come and they did
not have masks on but they have red noses.
They got in each others way and they tried to sit on the
seat but they fell down. But it does not hurt them when they fall down. They go
roly poly all over the stage and they dance a lot.
It was hard at first because there was no talking but then I
could understand it and it was funny. The clowns are very bendy. But some
people are scared of clowns so they should watch Baby Bear instead.
By Ricky aged 6
The girl clown had a thingy in her knickers and she wiggled
her bum it was rude I liked it
It was good when the ball went in the crowd
It was funny I want to fall off the seat next time we go to
the bus stop
No comments:
Post a Comment