Monday, September 28, 2020

HAPPILY EVER AFTER (Greenwich Theatre/Action Transport Theatre/The Proud Trust)*****

 

By Ricky & Lottie

Link: https://greenwichtheatre.org.uk/easter-treats

Available until: Unknown

We reviewed this before but we write longer reviews now so now Happily Ever After is back we made the review longer. It might be our favourite play ever.

By Lottie age 6

I love this it’s so good! There’s a queen and a prince and the queen wants the prince to marry a princess and lots of princesses come to see them and some of them are nice but the prince does not want to marry them. It is really funny and I love the end and I've never seen a story end like that before.

There is no talking but you can see what is going on.

I like the Queen’s hair and the footmen’s hair and the princesses’s hair.

I like the Queen’s newspaper. It has other fairy tales in it. Lots of people watching it wouldn’t be able to read it but it wouldn’t spoil the story. It’s nice there is something for people who can read.

I like the different ways the princesses arrive.

The dancing is really good. I think there’s vianese waltz charlston tango and ballet

I like this story a lot. There aren’t many stories like this and there should be.

 

By Ricky age 6

The queen snores like Grandad and the prince burps like Jack

The music is really funny too

I like how Prince Bertie wears his crown

The Queen does some scary faces its really funny

Its funny when the prince is trying to eat his jammy doger but nothing would stop me eating it exept maybe if Jamie Vardy wanted it

The horse riding is really funny

I want to be like the prince when I grow up


No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...