Monday, November 9, 2020

CLEVER CAKES (Little Angel Theatre)*****

 

By Lottie and Ricky

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDaSHRqFXBU

Available until: Unknown

 

By Lottie aged 6

Little Angel is a nice name for a theatre. My brother is called Angel. But he’s not little.

The play is about a little girl called Masha who plays hide and seek in the woods and she gets lost and she meets a bear.

It is a little bit scary but not too scary it is just right.

I like the pretty pop ups and the pretty puppets and the lady narrator does really good voices and the man narrator is good too.

 

By Ricky aged 6

Clever Cakes is good

I like the funny words like tuff banana. I am going to say that all the time to EVERYBODY

I like the bear because he is a bad bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...