Sunday, November 29, 2020

SHH! WE HAVE A PLAN (English Touring Opera)****

 

By Lottie and Ricky

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_yEBBEvyw

Available until: Unknown

 

Lottie aged 6

This is an opera about 4 children who want to catch a bird. 3 of them are bad children but the little one wants to be friends with the bird.

The bird is a beautiful puppet and the man and the lady are so clever to make them work.

The lady is a very good singer and I like the music.

It is a good opera with a good story.

I hope the squirrel will be okay.

 

Ricky aged 6

I like the theatre with the arch and the boxes for people to sit in

They are bad children if I see them I will scare them away so they don’t scare the bird

I like opera maybe I will sing opera next time I score a goal

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...