Monday, March 29, 2021

SNOW WHITE (Anton Benson Productions)****

  

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://www.antonbensonproductions.com/snow-white

Available until: Livestreams at 2pm and 6pm every day until Thursday 1st April. From Friday 2nd April until Monday 3th April. there are three shows a day at 11am, 3pm and 7pm. Then it’s back to two shows a day at 2pm and 6pm until Sunday 11th April.

 

By Lottie aged 6

There’s a beautiful wicked queen and every day she asks her magic mirror if she’s still the fairest of them all and one day the mirror says Snow White is prettier than she is. The queen isn’t very happy but she has a plan so Snow White won’t be prettier than her ever again.

I like all the singing and the dancing.

They did Dance With Me Tonight and Dear Future Husband as one song. They have the same tune but different words. I think it sounds good as one song.

The bad queen is really really good. She’s played by Joanne Clifton who used to be on Strictly and she did the crab dance.

The seven dwarves look really sweet.

I like this Snow White story because it is funny and happy.

 

By Ricky aged 6

Dolly and Wally are funny. Dolly is played by a man and Wally is her son

Basil is a naughty fox. I like being naughty too

I like the mirror because she is funny and rude

The music is good. They do songs by Queen

I like the 12 Days of Christmas song where Trixie needs a wee and they sing about knickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...