By Lottie & Ricky
Link: https://www.halfmoon.org.uk/events/thehousethatjacksonbuiltfilm
Available until: Friday 12th March, all days except Sunday. You get two weeks’ access from 11am on the date of your chosen performance.
By Lottie
Jackson is a librarian and he visits different towns with
all his books and gives books to all the children who want one. He tells different
stories about him and his dad from when he was little and about the Story
Fairy.
Travelling libraries are a very good idea.
I might be a librarian when I grow up but I can’t be a travelling librarian because I’m going to have a duck pond.
There are lots of rhymes and lots of long words. I like long words.
Some of the story is sad but there are happy things too.
It is a nice play for everyone and it might be extra nice
for children who are sad.
By Ricky
I’m too old to be called a skiddly kiddly widdly woo. I’m a kid (but I’m not a goat)
Jackson got a big pop-up book with lots of different pop ups like a rubbish dump and a crocodile
He said BUM!
Jackson is good at doing all the voices for the different people and animals
I don’t know what all the long words mean but they sound
good
Some of what Jackson says is babyish but I think this
story is for big kids really
No comments:
Post a Comment