By Lottie & Ricky
Link: https://www.stream.theatre/season/39
Available until: 14th February 2021 (on demand)
Lottie aged 6
It is Garfield’s birthday. It should be a happy day but it
is Monday and Garfield hates Mondays. But it is even worse than that because
all his friends have forgotten it is his birthday.
I think this story is sad because everyone forgets
Garfield’s birthday and that makes him sad.
I really like all the singing and dancing. If I knew the
songs I would want to sing them too.
I like the costumes. They look like the animal they are
supposed to be but they all look different.
I think they are clever to find a story where everyone can
wear a face covering and gloves and be safe.
Ricky aged 6
Garfield is a grumpy old cat he is funny
I like all the different characters
I like how they did the sets like there is a big pile of
rubbish bags
They were very good at singing through the masks and you
could still hear what they were saying
They can dance in the masks and they don’t suffocate or fall
over
No comments:
Post a Comment