By Lottie & Ricky
Available until: 31st March, 11.59pm
By Lottie age 6
This play is about lots of animals who live on Marty McDonald’s farm. It is Pongo the pig’s birthday and lots of people have bought him a present but they’re all pretending they’ve forgotten his birthday. Crafty the Crow sees all the nice presents for Pongo. He has never had a birthday present before and Pongo’s presents look so nice.
I love all the animals! They look cuddly!
Marty McDonald and Sally the Scarecrow are really good singers and dancers.
I like Sheena the Sheep. I like sheep. I have got very curly hair like a Merino.
Pretending to forget someone’s birthday makes a good
story but I hope no one would ever do it in real life. It would make people
really sad on their birthday. I think you should say Happy Birthday in the
morning and tell them about the party and then they can look forward to it all
day.
By Ricky age 6
I like the music and I know it all too
I like Crafty he is a bad crow but it is fun watching people being bad
It’s a bit weird how the audience tell tales about Crafty and it’s good. You can’t do that at school
It is a good story and I like all the people and the animals
Some people say I look like a scarecrow but that’s ok. I
like being messy
No comments:
Post a Comment