Monday, December 14, 2020

CINDERELLA (Nottingham Playhouse)*****

 

By Lottie and Ricky

Link: https://nottinghamplayhouse.co.uk/watch-cinderella-on-demand £20

Available until: I think it’s available till 19th December and you can rent it for 5 days.

Age: 6+

 

Lottie age 6

This is like Cinderella in the books except the prince is in it more and there are more rude bits.

The Ugly Sisters called us ducks! I like ducks.

Cinderella is beautiful and she has lots of hair like me!

They did In the Bleak Midwinter and Bolero and the Life of Brian song.

I like the bunny and the pretty dresses.

There’s a little girl called Lottie who went up on stage!

 

Ricky age 6

I like the Ugly Sisters. They're men really. She’s got chips on her head and a hamburger dress and she’s got an ice cream with a flake on her head and a cake dress 

I like Buttons. He wiggled his bum

It’s got rude words in like knickers and sexy and trump

There’s a really good bit with a knife but I’m not saying what she did with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...