By Alba
Link: https://www.junction.co.uk/watch-snow-queen from £2.50
Available until: 3rd
January 2021
The Snow Queen is a good story. It is all about friends and
sorting them out when they are being stupid. Kai gets some glass in his eye and
then he’s rude to Gerda and then he goes off and she follows him but she has
lots of problems like people wanting to eat her. I would of let him go. If my
friends are idiots I get new friends.
There are lots of good caracters and funny bits and I like the music. Gerda is clever and brave and she is good at sorting out problems. Kai is very silly but he is a boy. All boys are silly sometimes. I like the gang who want to eat Gerda. I got a gang too but we don’t eat people. Lots of the play is outside and that is sensible because you are safer from the virus when you are outside. It is funny what happens to Kai in the end. The others said it’s a bad thing but I think he deserved it!
But remember it is only a story. If
your friend really gets glass in there eye check they got a mask (but if they
are with you they should be wearing one already) and take them STRAIGHT TO
HOSPITAL because it is a medical emergency. If they start behaving not like
themselves you have to tell the doctor because that is called alted mental
states and that is bad. I know that because my sister Megan is going to be a
doctor when she grows up. Most of what she says is boring but she is right
about emergencies.
No comments:
Post a Comment