Thursday, December 24, 2020

DICK WHITTINGTON (National Theatre)*****

 

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkdSBlkwbU

Available until: Sunday 27th December for free. You will be able to rent it from the National Theatre from 11th January.

 

Lottie

Dick Whittington comes to London to find a new place to live and he meets a nice lady called Sarah and her very nice daughter Alice. Dick thinks he will be happy in London but he is getting in the way of Queen Rat’s evil plans.

The stage changes colour and it has lights that move its really pretty.

I love all the music. It is exciting and it is very good for dancing.

Tom Cat looks cuddly and I like his ears.

I think Dick is really lovely and so is Alice and they are like real people who you might meet now if we were aloud to meet people.

There are lots of very funny bits like the election.

 

 

Ricky

Sarah has got cupcakes and fried eggs on her chest!

We had to wave our bums!

Dick is from Leeds. I like Leeds they lost 4-1 to Leicester

I like Tom Cat I like his trainers

There’s a toilet and a rat lives in it and she likes farting!

I like the bit with the balls it is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...