Sunday, December 13, 2020

HUDDLE (Unicorn Theatre)*****

 

By Lottie and Ricky

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWaD9LSUZLA

Available until: Unknown

 

By Lottie age 6

This story is for 2-5s but we like it too!

Papa the Emperor Penguin is looking for somewhere nice and cold to spend winter. He finds an egg but he doesn’t know what to do with it. Then the egg cracks and… it’s a baby penguin! Papa calls her Chick and he looks after her but it is hard being a penguin.

I like the lady who tells the story and I like the things that fall from the sky and there are nice drawings too.

There are scary bits like the petrels but it is not too scary.

 

By Ricky age 6

Penguins are awesome

I like how Chick came down from the sky like when babies come from storks sometimes

I can do bellyslides!

I think it is nice that a daddy is looking after a chick. Some families are just 1 daddy and no mummy or there are 2 daddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...