Tuesday, December 29, 2020

DAMIAN’S POP UP PANTO (Crucible Theatre/Sheffield Theatres)****


By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk/events/damians-pop-up-panto-on-demand

Available until: A viewing pass lasts for 3 days, ending at 11.59pm. This event is available until 3rd January 2021.

 

By Lottie age 6

Jill, Billy and their mum Dame Dolly have a pantomime shop but a bad man called Professor von Badapple wants to steal all the pantomime jokes from them.

12 toilet rolls that’s like treasure!

The Fairy is pretty and funny and I like her dress and her wand.

I like the bit with the pictures of famous people! They say things that are like jokes of famous people’s surnames.

I think Professor von Badapple has really nice clothes but it’s more important to be a nice person.

The music is really good. I know lots of the songs.

I don’t think trying to kill the bad man is very nice but it is a good pantomime.

 

By Ricky age 6

It’s all blue! I like blue. Leicester wear blue.

I like the musical director he is fun and you’ll never guess what he can do!

Professor von Badapple has funny pants!

Yes girls can fight the bad guys if they want to! And boys don’t have to. But I would fight the bad guys I’m really strong!

They did jokes with names with Lionel Messi and Juan Mata and Arsene Wenger! I want them all to come to Leicester!

Why are all the girls in panto called Jill? Not all but lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...