Thursday, December 31, 2020

SAMMY AND THE BEANSTALK (Opera Up Close)****

 

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://www.operaupclose.com/sammy-and-the-beanstalk

Available until: 3rd January 2021

 

By Lottie age 6

Sammy is looking forward to Christmas but her dad is ill and her mum is away. Sammy wants to make her mum a special present but there is no one to help her. Her dad says the outside world is not safe but she does not know why. Until strange things start to happen.

Sammy looks like a little girl. I think she is a grown up though.

I like the way everything in her room except her bed is drawn on the wall like her bed side table with the lamp and her callinder.

She’s got a duck on her wall!!!!!!!

I like the music. It is really good.

Athena Stevens is dramaturg! I don’t know what that means but it must be something good because she’s Arran’s favourite play writer.

 

 

By Ricky age 6

Yes worms for dinner!

Ooh pancake tossing! I bet I’d be good at that

I like how it’s like an animation when you look out of the window

Sammy staying in all the time is like real life but there is a good reason

I liked this opera because I like the story and the music and the characters and the set

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...