Sunday, December 6, 2020

JACK AND THE BEANSTALK (Showcatcher)*****


By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://showcatcher.com/show/12/jack-the-beanstalk £25

Available until: 10th January 2021, 11.59pm

 

By Lottie age 6

This is a bit like the story of Jack and the Beanstalk but Jack has a girlfriend called Jill and he is very clever and handsome and it isn’t his fault about the beans.

This pantomime is outside and it’s really good.

The singing and dancing is brilliant. They sang Jupiter from The Planets!

I love the cow, she is so clever and funny and she made banana milkshake and I love the talking chair too.

 

By Ricky age 6

I like the dame. She is really funny and she took her dress off and I saw her brar and she had a balloon ride and she told Boris off

The cow was farting just like my brother Jack it was really funny

I like the giant he is big and mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...