By Lottie & Ricky
Link: https://www.stutetheatre.co.uk/fables
Available until: 22nd April
By Lottie age 6
Soph wants to travel the world to find new stories but she’s not aloud because of the bad virus. Then she realised she can tell stories anywhere even at her kitchen table so that’s what she does. She tells stories about animals with lots of objects and music.
Soph is really good at being different animals and it is clever how she makes the animals with different hats and objects like the mouse is a shoe and the lion’s paws are oven gloves
The music is really good. Soph has a nice voice and you can understand all the words and she plays the instruments really well and when she moves it is like dancing.
There are stories we know and stories we don’t know. I like learning about new stories and I like hearing stories I know which are written in different ways.
I like all the extra bits they put in The Hare and the Tortoise like about what they are like and how the tortoise gets things wrong too.
This play teaches you things like don’t decide if people are nice or not from what they look like and if someone is different from you they can still be your best friend. I like ducks and ballet and reading. Ricky likes football and dentists and boats. But we are still best twins.
Fables at the Kitchen Table is a really good idea and
Soph is brilliant at telling the stories.
By Ricky age 6
I think it’s clever to walk and sing and play an instrument all at the same time. I can do the walking part
Soph is very good at voices
I like stories about scared lions. Anyone can be scared even if you are a big lion with big teeth and it is not bad to be scared and if anyone says it is they are wrong. But the lion is brave about some things he eats brockerly
But there’s other ways of speaking up without using your voice. My big brother Arran can’t always do talking but he always helps everyone. He does writing and sign language and hugs and music and he plays football with me
Mangy monster! I’m going to call everyone that
Summer is really sneaky with that bet!
Fables at the Kitchen Table is good and it teaches you
stuff in a way that isn’t annoying and boring
No comments:
Post a Comment