By Lottie & Ricky
Available until: Available for 30 days from the time of
your booking
By Lottie age 6
Billy wants to marry a lady called Cecilia. She says if he wants to marry her he has to rescue lots of rubber ducks who have got lost. He thinks that will be very difficult but he decides to do it and he goes all around the world looking for the ducks.
I’ve got a rubber duck called Lucky too! I’ve got a whole
family.
I’ve got Wack (I couldn’t say Quack when I was little)
Lucky Duck
Jake the Drake
Ida
Merida.
Ida sounds like Eider which is a sort of duck and Merida is a sort of duck and if I get another duck I’m going to call her Carolina because that’s a duck too.
There’s lots and lots of rubber ducks! I like how they’re all rescued in different ways.
I think Billy is a really nice man and he really loves the ducks.
There are lots of different sorts of music. The albatross sings opera. The whale sings jazz. The polar bear sings rock. There are other songs too.
I like the way the same actors play lots of different characters and they are all really good.
I think this is a really good story and I would like it
even if it didn’t have ducks in but I’m glad it did.
By Ricky age 6
Billy is in the bath but he keeps his clothes on
I don’t like Cecilia. You can get a better girlfriend Billy!
I like the way Billy rows his bath like a boat
There are lots of really funny characters like Alberto and the polar bear and there’s a big whale with an eyeball and she farts!
I like the fish jokes! Aashiq likes jokes too and he told me to write this in my review. Oh my cod, the whale has hakes and pains, no wonder he’s carping. Poor little sole, he needs a sturgeon. Eel feel much better after that.
I like the girl with the beard and I think it’s good she is a nice person and not someone we laugh at. I think girls should have beards if they want just like boys can wear dresses if they want
This play is fun but it tells us about important things
like not littering because it can hurt animals
No comments:
Post a Comment