Monday, April 5, 2021

THE GINGERBREAD MAN (Theatre by the Lake/Stuff and Nonsense Theatre Company)*****

 

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: https://www.theatrebythelake.com/event/gingerbread 

Available until: Performances on Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th April at 4pm

 

By Lottie age 6

A man is waiting for a train but it doesn’t come so he goes to a café and tells a story about the Gingerbread Man and how he was made and everyone he has to run away from so he won’t be eaten. There is a man and a lady and lots of puppets and they play all the characters.

There’s a cuddly gingerbread man!

There’s a whole goose family and they all sing together!

The fox is quite scary but not too scary.

The lady loves the geese. I love the geese too.

I like the bit where the man is the gingerbread man and the lady is the fox and it is like they are dancing.

The Gingerbread Man is a very good play and it has lots of extra bits that aren’t in my book.

 

By Ricky age 6

The train platform looks good and I like how they turn it into other places

The cooking things are messy! I might like cooking if I can make a mess

I like how they made the church with the steeple and the choir

The goat is funny

The man said a rude word!

I want to eat all that cake

I like it when the man climbs on the set it looks fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...