Friday, January 1, 2021

RAPUNZEL (National Theatre of Scotland)****

 

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: Rapunzel | National Theatre of Scotland (nationaltheatrescotland.com)

Available until: 4th January

Warning: Includes some flashing lights

 

By Lottie age 6

This is the story of Rapunzel but a different person tells each chapter and some of the people aren’t in the story or Tangled.

Rapunzel and Hairy are twins! I like being twins.

The Dame is good at telling stories. She makes it sound ghostly.

I like how the story is told from lots of different points of view.

Gothel is my favourite character. She is a really good actor and she’s funny but it is sad what happened to her.

I like the way the Queen helps with the search for Rapunzel and does something really clever.

I don’t know the music but it’s really good. I like the tunes and the words.

 

By Ricky aged 6

I like stories with twins in

I like the dame! She is funny and rude!

The frog is funny too

I like all the characters. Rapunzel is very clever and brave and Gothel shouts a lot and makes funny noises

There is a bit of rap but it is actually quite good

It’s not really like a pantomime but it’s good

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...