By Alba
Available until: Sunday 3rd
January
I hope this is an old production.
People keep touching each other! There is a pandemic you know! They might be in
a bubble but if they are it is a very big bubble. Maybe there was still a Rule
of Six when this was filmed but Rule of Six, not Rule of Sixteen!
I did like it though. The music is good. None of that baby rubbish or really ancient songs which my dad likes. There’s some good creepy music too (but I wasn’t scared.) The sheep are really good (and anyone who thinks sheep are stupid obviously knows NOTHING, just because they follow the crowd that doesn’t make them stupid. I bet some of you lot follow the crowd!) The dragon is brilliant. I wasn’t scared but I bet lots of people were. I like the loud noises too like the bangs and the thunder and the special effects.
Sleeping Beauty is good. She’s not one
of those silly soppy princesses who are too scared to talk to anyone. And I
like anyone who sneaks out when their dad says they can’t go out. I am going to
do that all the time but NOT till after the pandemic.
The Prince is quite nice looking even
with tights on. He’s a bit of a drip like my dad but all husbands need to know
how to behave themselves and he should do fine.
I like the good fairy. She can stand
up for herself a bit. The evil fairy is good at all the drama. And she’s right
about Primark. I bet it’s easy to social distance in Primark. Or it would be if
it was open. There would be no one else there!
The dame has the best name. Nanny Nora
Knickerdrawer! If all dames had names like that they wouldn’t be nearly so
annoying. Chester the Jester gets his words mixed up. It’s not funny if someone
with a disability does that but I think Chester is just stupid so you are
allowed to laugh at him.
The audience are good. Yes audience
you tell those idiots! Maybe they should walk round London and shout at the
idiots without masks on. I’ve been looking for idiots on the balcony but I
didn’t see any. Maybe they heard me shouting before.
No comments:
Post a Comment