Thursday, January 7, 2021

SNOW WHITE (Redbridge Drama Centre/Kenneth More Theatre)*****

 

By Lottie & Ricky

Link: Redbridge Drama Centre

Available until: 12th January 2021

 

By Lottie age 6

Snow White lives with her stepmother Melania. Melania is very beautiful but Snow White is getting more beautiful every day and Prince Louis decides he wants to marry Snow White. Melania isn’t very happy.

The stage looks really beautiful.

I like seeing the social distancing in the audience.

I like Snow White’s sparkly dress.

Herman is very sweet.

I wish I could be a dwarf!

Nellie is rude sometimes but she has really nice clothes.

There are lots of really clever mirrors.

 

By Ricky age 6

Jordan is a bad funny dog

The Mirror is naughty playing songs instead of answering the bad Queen!

Nellie is taking her clothes off, its so funny! She’s a man really

The quiz was good it had rude awnsers

I like Muddles there’s a really really funny bit with his trousers

I think they are mean to Herman. He’s nice

I think Brexit Christmas Dinners are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Watch Now

HAMLET (Bristol Old Vic)*****

  By Megan Link: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/whats-on/hamlet-on-demand Available until: 29 th November 2022 (48 hour rental) Content...